Crywolf - Explorer Jacket - Alpine
The new Explorer Jacket takes rainwear to the next level with the addition of the soft fleece lining. Kids will stay toasty and dry with this epic colour-block jacket, adding a pop of colour on any winter's day. The Explorer Jacket has been made with recycled materials and features double welded seams to ensure full waterproofing.
Available in 2 great colourways: Meadow and Alpine
- 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
- Wind protective
- Fleece lined body and hood
- Double welded seams
- Adjustable hood with peak
- Concealed YKK zip
- Snap closures
- Elasticated wrist cuffs with adjustable velcro
- Hand pockets
- Wolf logo on chest
- Reflective CRYWOLF on sleeve
Available in sizes 1-5 years.
Our Play Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath.
Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
- Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
- Fleece lining
- Free from PVC, Nickel, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
- Designed and tested in New Zealand