Caliwoods - Reusable Wet Wipes
A zero-waste staple for eco-conscious parents and the perfect companion for early potty training. The CaliBaby Reusable Wet Wipes replace single-use disposables. A soft, no-tox alternative for your baby's bottom, face, or hands. All you have to do is wipe, wash and reuse. See-ya single-use!
- 12 x Organic Cotton Muslin Wipes
Why you will LOVE the CaliBaby Reusable Wet Wipes:
- 100% plastic-free and ethically made with love in India with GOTS Organic Cotton
- Multi-use and reusable - just soak (if needed) and throw in the washing machine
- No microplastics will enter the waterways during the washing process. Read more about this here.
- These are compostable at the end of their life cycle. Just cut them into pieces and add them to your home compost.
- Organic soft cotton for the sensitive skin of your baby...while being durable enough to last for many wash cycles.
- Unbleached and undyed so no chemicals and completely safe for baby
How to use the CaliBaby Reusable Cotton Wet Wipes:
Use a small spray bottle filled with water or dampen the muslin. Wipe as needed and then put into a soak bucket. Wash at 60º if you are using the wipes for bottoms. The perfect companion for early potty training - learn more about this here.
The Specifics of the Reusable Wet Wipes:
Pack of 12 GOTS organic cotton muslin wipes
Each wipe is 25 x 25cm
Care and End-Of-Life Instructions For Your CaliBaby Reusable Wet Wipes:
At end of life: These are biodegradable at the end of their product life. Just cut them into pieces and add them to your home compost.
Wash as often as required